SIXTY-SIXTH STREET Station has the same design as Astor Place and 50 Street stations, with the number "66" instead of an "A" or "50". Like all of the upper west side stations on the original IRT, there are grates in the median of Broadway above that let in natural light to the station. Note that this station is now "66 St. Lincoln Center."
|March 31, 1904|
|59 Street||72 Street|
Back to The IRT: First Stations page.